Episode 109 – This session covers how authors can setup, promote, negotiate, and manage book sponsorships.
Book sponsorships allow companies or people to pay or to provide some value to get their product media, messages, or other types of content they want to share into books or into book marketing messages. For authors, book sponsorships are a great way to earn money before publishing and get additional good content for their books. It is also a great way to create awareness and buzz about your book. For sponsors, they get publicity, credibility, and qualified and interested sales leads with little effort and low cost.
Book sponsorships are important because marketing is getting more difficult and expensive. There is so much more marketing content available and the amount of online content is growing. It is hard to get in front of the right people who have an interest in your topic and to influence and motivate them to take action. Book sponsorships get media and messages in front of qualified people who have an interest and are actively looking for solutions. You will discover in this session how to setup, promote, negotiate, and manage book sponsorships.
Questions Answered in This Episode
- What are Book Sponsorships?
- Who Can Do Book Sponsorships?
- What are Book Sponsorship Options?
- How do Book Sponsorships Work – Basically?
- Will Book Sponsorships Work for Fiction and Non-Fiction Books?
- How Long Does it Take to Setup Manage Book Sponsorships?
- How to Sell Book Sponsorships?
- What Documents are Needed for Book Sponsorships?
- Typical Book Sponsorships Fees?