Episode 102 – This session covers how to create your book marketing plan and use it to organize, and manage book marketing activities, media, and distribution. You will learn that your plan is your main reference to the most updated information about your book. Discover how your plan can save you lots of time when creating and publishing promotional media.
Questions Answered in This Episode
- What is a Book Marketing Plan?
- Key Book Marketing Objectives
- Important Sections to Include
- How to Define and Use Audience Profiles
- Simple Ways to Create and Share your Plan
- Managing your Media Channels
- Promotional Media Resources
- Marketing Activities
- How to Update and Expand Your Plan